Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Walking Dead Cake

EEeeeeeee..!!!!! Walking Dead Cake.!!!! My boyfriend absolutely loves Walking Dead, so here's his surprise Birthday cake.!!! Shout out to my roommate's boyfriend for helping me by making the wooden plank and the four fingered zombie hand- my boyfriend recently almost cut his finger off. First, I made gumpaste zombie hands in various shades of gray that I let slightly dry. I iced the cake gray with a stripe of black in the middle to divide the doors. I fashioned the lock and the door handles using gumpaste with cocoa powder and black and red food gel as "dusty" "bloody" accents. I piped out the DONT OPEN DEAD INSIDE with black icing and used drippy premade black gel on the edges of some of the letters and on the bloody 27 in the corner. Happy 27th Birthday Zack..!!!! <3
 :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment