Sunday, August 26, 2012

Chrysler Over the Hill Cake


I made all of this for Paul's 50th birthday party.! It was a long night of decorating lots of cupcakes and the cake too- so this is my shout out to my friend Jen for helping me place cupcakes..and for providing moral support :) The cupcakes from left to right are chocolate peanut butter, butterscotch banana, vanilla, and then gluten-free chocolate. The cake I actually stacked to form a hill with a car going down it- ie "over the hill"..First I made the road out of black icing and lined the sides with white stripes, then covered the rest of the "hill" with icing "grass". I had previously piped out a 74 satellite plymouth chrylser with color flow icing, and then wrote 'Paul' on the license plate with an edible marker, then carefully placed it on top of the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment