Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Paisley design airbrushed cake

Ohmygosh.! So my best friend recently gifted me with an airbrush kit (😁😁😁) and being a crazy cake person, decided to take advantage of the freak spring blizzard by christening my airbrush.!

So I decided to make a chocolate Oreo cake with mint icing, because...Why not.?! I didn't have any fondant- I can't wait to use the airbrush on a fondant cake- but had a great time playing with my new decorating tool! I layered purple with pink and blue because I like those colors. 
 
 Looks pretty sweet, right.?!
 Then, I decided to pipe random Paisley designs with black icing because I like them.! I started with a simple flower outline and expanded outwards with swirls and loops and other accent shapes and dots.
 Edible sugar pearls made the cake really pop.! Love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment