Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Pusheen Birthday Cake

Somehow don't know who Pusheen the cat is.?! Check it out:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sites/pusheen

There are adorable different versions of Pusheen for just about every occasion.! I knew that my friend Todd would greatly appreciate a birthday Pusheen wearing a shirt of a birthday Pusheen wearing a shirt with his name on it all portrayed in cake form...but really...who wouldn't.?! :)

To make this cute rotund feline fellow, I baked one 9 in cake round and one smaller 5 or 6 in cake round. Once everything sufficiently cooled, I cut the top of the larger cake round to form the pointy ears and a space for the birthday hat to fit into perfectly. I cut the smaller cake round into a triangle birthday hat to set right on big Pusheen's cute little partying cake cat head. I iced a stripe of a white shirt, and iced the rest with lightly gray tinted icing to form the cat. I used a darker gray icing to pipe on details such as eyes, stripes, whiskers, tails, etc. I accented the green party hats with colored chocolate covered candy decorating bits. Because Cats.

 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment