Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Kathy Baby Cake



I made this cake as a surprise for Kathy's 50th birthday. The backstory is a bit long, but I thought this theme would be great and went for it and she loved it.! I made a Jessica rabbit-esque body by piping out colorflow icing and brushing on extra red glitter. I then printed out a picture of Kathy's face because that would definitely look the most realistic and contrast nicely with the icing and rest of the decorations. The cake itself was tie-dye although I don't have a picture of the inside of it this time. We recorded my cousin singing "Kathy Baby" (rather than "Santa Baby") and wrapped up the recorder so it looked like a present. Every time you hit the button, his dulcet voice filled the air :P [I tried to attach the video but guess it wouldn't work :/..so you're just going to have to use your imagination]

No comments:

Post a Comment