Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Snowmen Cakepops


This was my first attempt at making cakepops! The only drawback I can see of making cakepops is that you end up with about 25-30 of them at a time...but it's a good excuse for me to randomly treat friends with them. These little snowmen are funfetti and were super delicious as far as I'm concerned. The easiest way to make any cakepops is to bake a cake of any flavor, let it cool, and then crumble it up as evenly as you can. Mix in 3/4 a container of icing of any flavor, and roll into balls which you then place in the freezer. Then, shape the balls into the desired shape, stick on a stick, dip in melted chocolate coating and add any decorations that you'd like.! For these guys, I dipped them in melted white chocolate, used flowery sprinkles for buttons, and big orange covered chocolate bits for their noses. Chocolate jimmies were added as their arms, and I drew on eyes and mouth with edible marker. The hat of the snowman in the middle is a mini offbrand oreo that I fashioned to look like a hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment