Monday, April 2, 2012

Let it Be- Jeff's Beatles Cake


Yay! I love this cake!!! I made it for Jeff's Birthday as a surprise- Jeff my Beatles best friend.! I knew that I wanted to make a black and white outline of the Let it Be album cover..and so I did! I sketched out the outlines of each Beatle, and then traced over it on wax paper with color flow icing. I used the Bootle Beatles font again to make color flow letters of "They say it's your birthday Jeff"! I also made a color flow yellow submarine and George's guitar again (as I already had the template I made for my own birthday months before). The colors make me think of Scooby Doo :) I'm going to add a few more pictures since it was hard to take one that perfectly captured each aspect of the cake. Jeff loved it so much that I hadta take a video of all of the angles of the cake while he excitedly looked on and gave the camera a thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment